All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1937, this classic in the study of human physiology and the effect of psychological and mental processes on human movement is a favorite of dancers, students of motor development, and all those concerned with questions of human fitness.
- Author(s)Mabel Elsworth Todd
- PublisherPrinceton Book Company
- Date of Publication01/06/1937
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton Book Company
- Out-of-print date13/07/2016
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight445 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition StatementNew ed of 1937 ed
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.