All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCharting the intersection of technology and ideology, cultural production and social science, this title explores early-twentieth-century representations of non-Western indigenous peoples in films ranging from the documentary to the spectacular to the scientific.
- Author BiographyFatimah Tobing Rony is Assistant Professor of Film Studies at the University of California, Irvine.
- Author(s)Fatimah Tobing Rony
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1996
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note50 photographs
- Weight540 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.