All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Hardy was the foremost novelist of his time, as well as an established poet. This guide provides students with a lucid introduction to Hardy's life and works and the basis for a sound comprehension of his work.
- Author BiographyGeoffrey Harvey is the author of The Romantic Tradition in Modern English Poetry (1986). He is Senior Lecturer in English at the University of Reading.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Harvey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoutledge Guides to Literature
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.15Trending at £14.99
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.31
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.