All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative revisiting of South Asian intellectual history critically examines Nirad C. Chaudhuri, the writer and defender of Empire.
- Author BiographyIan Almond is Professor of World Literature at the School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University in Qatar. A British academic who has lived in India, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Qatar and the US, he is the author of five books and over forty articles. He specialises in comparative world literature, with a tri-continental emphasis on Mexico, Bengal and Turkey. His books have been translated into eight languages, including Arabic, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Serbo-Croat, Persian and Indonesian.
- Author(s)Ian Almond
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.