All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe untold story of the FBI's secret battles in the war on terror - not just against foreign enemies, but also against the CIA.
- Author BiographyGarrett Graff is the editor-in-chief of The Washingtonian. He is the author of The First Campaign: Globalization, the Web, and the Race for the White House (FSG, 2007) and the founding editor of the FishbowlDC.com, the first blog to cover the White House press briefings.
- Author(s)Garrett M. Graff
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBack Bay Books
- Content NoteIntegrated: 8, b/w photos
- Weight590 g
- Width138 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.