All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible treatment of the main results in the mathematical theory of the Navier-Stokes equations, primarily aimed at graduate students.
- Author BiographyJames C. Robinson is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Warwick. Jose L. Rodrigo is a Professor of Mathematics at the University of Warwick. Witold Sadowski is an Assistant Professor in the Institute of Applied Mathematics at the University of Warsaw.
- Author(s)James C. Robinson,Jose L. Rodrigo,Witold Sadowski
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/2016
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number157
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus. 115 exercises
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.