All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFive African-American and five Hispanic/Latino(a) theologians explore their common historical and cultural heritage and their similar chronicle of struggle and affirmation. The aim is to develop overarching meaning systems that encourage and sustain holistic imagination, and communal integrity.
- Author BiographyContributors include: Victor Anderson, Justo L. Gonzales, Dwight N. Hopkins, Ada Maria Isasi-Diaz, Nancy Pineda-Madrid, Anthony Pinn, Harold J. Recinos, Chandra Taylor Smith, Diane Stuart, and Benjamin Valentin.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byAnthony B. Pinn,Benjamin Valentin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.