CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best selling in Fiction
Save on Fiction
- £10.12Trending at £11.70
- £10.12Trending at £11.24
- £1.99Trending at £2.46
- £7.01Trending at £8.12
- £17.15Trending at £18.24
- £4.50Trending at £5.21
- £16.99Trending at £18.29
About this product
- DescriptionThe stunning and magical new vel from the Number One bestselling author Are you taking your life for granted? Lucy Silchester is. And she's lost sight of everything important. Because Lucy's lying to herself -- and to everyone else -- about what's going on. Her friends are cut short, her family cold-shouldered and her work colleagues tricked. Only Lucy herself kws the truth. Time for a wake-up call -- an invitation to an appointment with life. Her life. Who in this case turns out to be a kindly, run-down man in a bad suit, who is determined to change things, and won't let Lucy off the hook. She's going to have to make time for him.
- Author BiographyBefore embarking on her writing career, Cecelia Ahern completed a degree in journalism and media studies. Her first novel, PS, I Love You was one of the biggest-selling debut novels of 2004 and a number one bestseller. Her successive bestselling novels are Where Rainbows End, If You Could See Me Now, A Place Called Here, Thanks for the Memories, The Gift and The book of Tomorrow. PS, I Love You, starring Hilary Swank, was a box office hit. Cecelia has also co-created the hit American television comedy series Samantha Who? In 2008 Cecelia won the award for Best New Writer at the Glamour Women of the Year Awards. Cecelia lives in County Dublin.
- Author(s)Cecelia Ahern
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/05/2012
- Weight529 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.