All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the 1950s onwards different movements have contributed to Therapeutic Communities (TCs). This book follows these post-war changes to the present day and discusses the influence they had on the practice of psychiatry. Providing a thorough analysis of the emergence and progression of TCs, this book is essential reading for anyone in the field.
- Author BiographyLiam Clarke is Principal Lecturer in the Faculty of Health at the University of Brighton. He holds a PhD in social psychiatry, and diplomas in psychotherapy, theology and medical ethics. He has presented papers at international conferences and has published both books and numerous articles in the area of psychiatric nursing and mental health.
- Author(s)Liam Clarke
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication08/09/2003
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleCommunity, Culture and Change
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight281 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.