Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £74.75
- £8.01Trending at £8.23
- £6.69Trending at £7.99
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £3.70Trending at £3.76
- £3.78Trending at £4.20
- £4.37Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionTwelve-year-old Louise Lambert is transported back in time to Ancient Egypt with Cleopatra in this third novel in the gorgeous Time-Traveling Fashionista series.
- Author BiographyBianca Turetsky is the author of the stylish, tween-friendly Time-Traveling Fashionista series. After graduating from Tufts University, Bianca began work for the artist/filmmaker Julian Schnabel, where she has been running his studio for the past eight years and was an assistant on the Academy Award nominated film, The Diving Bell and the Butterfly. She currently lives in a cozy studio apartment in Brooklyn, New York, that houses her very extensive and much loved vintage collection.
- Author(s)Bianca Turetsky
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- GenreChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleTime-traveling Fashionista
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note25 full colour illustrations
- Weight542 g
- Width153 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.