All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines established firms that have endured for a century and more, presenting ten lessons that reveal the fundamentals of long-term corporate strategy. Countering short-term thinking, these are principles to be pondered and used case-by-case.
- Author BiographyEric Viardot is permanent professor of strategy at EADA Business School in Barcelona. He has a doctorate in management. He is a graduate of the HEC Business School, Paris, and the Institute of Political Sciences, Paris. He has been working in different marketing positions for Hewlett-Packard in France, Canada and the US Eric. He was then a financial director for a large international NGO in Asia and Central America. After that, he joined Bain and Company as a senior consultant and had numerous assignments in Europe. Eric Viardot has published various books and articles on strategic management. He lectures regularly in executive programs in Europe. He is an active consultant and trainer and has worked with several major multinational corporations.
- Author(s)Eric Viardot
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication16/07/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2011
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £33.98Trending at £35.27
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.97
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £9.29Trending at £9.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.