All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing over 2800 clubs from England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, this guide offers information to visitors including location, description, length, number of holes, par, green fees, facilities and local hotels. The courses are divided by region and county for easy reference.
- Author BiographyMark Rowlinson has been associated with the World Atlas of Golf since 1990, both editorially and as a contributor. He has also written A Place to Golf and The Times Guide to the Golf Courses of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Author(s)Mark Rowlinson
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/10/2003
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/09/2011
- Content Note50 illustrations, 16pp colour location atlas
- Weight716 g
- Width147 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.