All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe topic of this book is the major argument-forms of the Greek sceptic, Sextus Empiricus.
- Author(s)Jonathan Barnes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight230 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.91Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.