All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £35.14
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.84
- £4.99Trending at £6.18
- £18.99Trending at £34.13
About this product
- DescriptionIn a bold and boundary defining work, Angus Fletcher clears a space for an intellectual encounter with the shape of human imagining. Joining literature and topology-a branch of mathematics-he maps the ways the imagination's contours are formed by the spherical earth's patterns and cycles, and shows how the world we inhabit also inhabits us.
- Author BiographyAngus Fletcher is Distinguished Professor Emeritus at the City University of New York Graduate School.
- Author(s)Angus Fletcher
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.