All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first comprehensive appraisal of the modern tort of Conversion and offers a coherent and accessible rationalisation of the subject.
- Author BiographySarah Green is a CUF Lecturer and Fellow and Tutor in Law of St Hilda's College, Oxford. John Randall MA (Cantab), QC is a Barrister at St Philips Chambers, Birmingham, principally practising in chancery and commercial law. He is a Bencher of Lincoln's Inn, and sits as a Recorder and Deputy High Court Judge. He is a Visiting Fellow at the Faculty of Law of the University of New South Wales in Sydney.
- Author(s)John Randall,Sarah Green
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication04/11/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Weight490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.