Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionNewcastle's Town Moor is a unique green space at the heart of a busy conurbation. Famously bigger than Hyde Park and Hampstead Heath, it has seen horse racing, political meetings, huge festivals, and still annually hosts one of the biggest travelling funfairs in Europe. The Town Moor is a remarkable and physical link with Newcastle's history.
- Author BiographyKen Smith is a retired journalist and local historian. He is the author of several books on the history of Tyneside. Tom Yellowley is a retired GP and avid local history researcher and photographer.
- Author(s)Ken Smith,Tom Yellowley
- PublisherNewcastle Libraries & Information Service
- Date of Publication05/05/2014
- GenreUnclassifiable: no BIC
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTyne Bridge Publishing
- Content NoteFull colour new and archive photos and maps
- Width130 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.