All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning, full-colour facsimile, this beautiful and fascinating book explores the mystery of why and how these beguiling watercolours came to be commissioned and made.
- Author BiographyBarrie Juniper is Emeritus Reader in Plant Sciences at the University of Oxford and Fellow Emeritus of St Catherine's College, Oxford. Hanneke Grootenboer is a University Lecturer in the History of Art at the University of Oxford and Fellow of St Peter's College, Oxford.
- Author(s)Barrie Junniper,Hanneke Grootenboer
- PublisherThe Bodleian Library
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Bodleian Library
- Content Note81 colour illustrations
- Weight900 g
- Width197 mm
- Height323 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.25
- £1.55Trending at £1.89
- £4.49Trending at £5.02
- £2.79Trending at £2.82
- £5.49Trending at £5.76
- £1.85Trending at £3.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.