All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdentifies the true culprits of the Eurozone crisis - among them a misbegotten German austerity programme - and diagnoses what we must do to rescue the ideals of the European project. This book narrates the history of the European Union in order to assess the financial crisis and its effects on Europe's role in the global economy.
- Author BiographyGeorge Soros is chairman of Soros Fund Management and is the founder of a global network of foundations dedicated to supporting open societies. He is the author of several bestselling books including The Crash of 2008: The New Paradigm for Financial Markets; The Crisis of Global Capitalism; The Bubble of American Supremacy; Underwriting Democracy; and The Age of Fallibility. He was born in Budapest and lives in New York City. Dr. Gregor Peter Schmitz is Europe correspondent of Der Spiegel, one of Europe's leading newsmagazines.
- Author(s)George Soros
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication11/03/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefigures
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.