All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the transformation of Europe's military forces as they prepare for global intervention missions.
- Author BiographyAnthony King is Professor of Sociology at the University of Exeter. Since 2003 he has been conducting intensive research on the armed forces, observing military training, exercises and operations and has developed close relations with the armed forces at the highest levels. He has co-written parts of Britain's new counter-insurgency doctrine and is working for NATO's Regional Command South Headquarters in Kandahar. On the basis of this work, he has contributed to public debates about security and defence policy, appearing on the BBC and in the Guardian, Prospect and RUSI.
- Author(s)Anthony King
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight440 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.