All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £10.99Trending at £11.92
- £12.69Trending at £12.85
- £30.00Trending at £32.75
- £14.02Trending at £17.36
- £13.50Trending at £15.26
About this product
- Author(s)R.E. Hope-Simpson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight386 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsThe Scope and Purpose of the Book. The Debate about the Contagiousness of Influenza. Epidemic Influenza, 19001932. The Effect of the Discovery of the Causal Organism. The Viruses that Cause Epidemic Influenza. Antigenic Variation and Recycling of Influenza A Viruses. The Necessity for a New Concept. The Influence of Season. The Explanation of Antigenic Drift. Antigenic Shift of Influenza A Virus. Hypotheses of Antigenic Shift. Some Other Epidemiological Hypotheses. Influenza in NonHuman Hosts. Experimental Studies. Influenzal Anachronisms. The New Concept in Detail. Some Tests of the New Concept. The Natural History of Human Influenza. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.