All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive resource for managers of any nationality striving to understand the diversity of workplace values and traditions - and how they can be used to maximize employee efficiency, morale, and the bottom line. The authors demonstrate why effective incentive systems in Japan might decrease productivity in United States, and more.
- Author BiographyP. Christopher Earley is Associate Professor of Management at the Graduate School of Management, University of California, Irvine. Miriam Erez is Professor of Industrial/Organizational Psychology at the Israel Institute of Technology.
- Author(s)Miriam Erez,P. Christopher Earley
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/1996
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1996
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteline figures, tables
- Weight490 g
- Width164 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.