All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £5.83Trending at £8.13
- £7.34Trending at £8.98
- £8.99Trending at £17.81
- £8.16Trending at £9.86
- £7.11Trending at £7.80
- £10.29Trending at £10.94
- £6.99Trending at £13.73
About this product
- DescriptionWilliam Bartram travelled from Philadelphia on a four-year journey ranging from the Carolinas to Florida and Mississippi, observing plants and birds. Francis Harper has transformed Bartram's accounts of the southern states into this guidebook.
- Author BiographyWilliam Bartram (1739-1823) is renowned as one of the first early American naturalists. Francis Harper (1886-1972) was a noted field biologist and the author of many books, including Okefinokee Album (Georgia).
- Author(s)William Bartram
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note31 b&w photographs, 12 illustrations, 4 maps
- Weight1098 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Volume editorFrancis Harper
- Edition StatementNaturalist's ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.