All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThree prospectors find treasure and loss in John Huston's screenplay for his acclaimed 1948 film with Humphrey Bogart, Walter and John Huston and Alfonso Bedoya. This book contrasts the film with the original anticapitalist novel by legendary and reclusive writer B Traven and describes Huston's art.
- Author BiographyJames Naremore is the Chancellor s Professor of English and Communication and Culture at Indiana University. He is author of More than Night: Film Noir in Its Contexts and The Magic World of Orson Welles.
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1979
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleWisconsin/Warner Brothers Screenplays S.
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note24 film frame enlargements
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byJames Naremore
- Introduction byJames Naremore
- Foreword byTino Balio
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.