All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis well-illustrated seven-volume work (1906-13) covers the varieties, distribution, history and cultivation of tree species in the British Isles.
- Author(s)Augustine Henry,Henry John Elwes
- PublisherCambridge Library Collection
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Botany and Horticulture
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note63 b/w illus. 1 colour illus.
- Weight880 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.