All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Navy SEAL's highly-charged account of his combat missions in Iraq and his miraculous recovery from wounds that might have killed him--if it were not for his grit and the devotion of his wife and family --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyJason Redman is a former lieutenant who spent eleven years as an enlisted navy SEAL, and almost ten years as a SEAL officer. He was awarded the Bronze Star Medal with Valor, the Purple Heart, the Defense Meritorious Service Medal, the Navy Commendation Medal, the Joint Service Achievement Medal, five Navy Achievement Medals, and two Combat Action Ribbons. After being severely wounded in Iraq in 2007, Redman returned to active duty before ultimately retiring in 2013. He is the founder of Wounded Wear, a nonprofit corporation that helps warriors rediscover the hero within through clothing, events, and opportunities, and he speaks about motivation and leadership across the country. He lives with his family in Virginia. John R. Bruning is the coauthor of the critically acclaimed Outlaw Platoon (with Sean Parnell) and of House to House (with David Bellavia). He wrote dispatches from the field while embedded with an infantry unit in post-Katrina New Orleans, and received the prestigious Thomas Jefferson Award for Journalism from the Department of Defense for an article he wrote while embedded with the 3rd Combat Aviation Brigade's TF-Brawler in Afghanistan. He lives in Oregon.
- Author(s)Jason Redman,John Bruning
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/12/2014
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £14.58Trending at £21.30
- £16.96Trending at £25.00
- £9.85Trending at £10.56
- £16.99Trending at £17.93
- £7.78Trending at £8.30
- £12.34Trending at £13.16
- £12.76Trending at £13.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.