All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new version of Euripides's great antiwar play.
- Author BiographyCaroline Bird's previous theatre credits include Sixty-Six Books (Bush Theatre) where she wrote a piece inspired by Leviticus, and The Trial of Dennis the Menace (Purcell Room, Southbank Centre), a musical inspired by the Beano. She is the author of three poetry collections: Looking Through Letterboxes, Trouble Came To The Turnip and Watering Can. She has been shortlisted twice for the Dylan Thomas Prize and Watering Can also achieved a Poetry Book Society Recommendation. Caroline was one of the five official poets at London Olympics 2012 and her poem 'The Fun Palace' is now erected on the Olympic Site. Her fourth poetry collection, The Hat-Stand Union, will be published in June 2013.
- Author(s)Caroline Bird,Euripides
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/11/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.36
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.38Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.