All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis innovative, engaging, and compelling analysis of therapy is a wake-up call about therapy. It is essential reading for anyone interested in psychotherapy, counselling, sociology or the human condition.
- Author BiographyPeter Morrall is Senior Lecturer in Health and Sociology at Leeds University, UK. He has nearly thirty years experience in the field of madness (working; researching; teaching; writing; suffering).
- Author(s)Peter Morrall
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Weight446 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.