All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mongol takeover in the 1270s changed the course of Chinese history. What China had been before its reunification as the Yuan dynasty in 1279 was no longer what it would be in the future. Four centuries later, another wave of steppe invaders replaced the Ming dynasty. This title explores what happened to China between these two invasions.
- Author BiographyTimothy Brook is Professor of History at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Timothy Brook
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/06/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleHistory of Imperial China
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Belknap Press
- Content Note18 halftones, 7 maps, 3 tables
- Weight658 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With printed dust jacket
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £13.26
- £25.27Trending at £26.33
- £16.76Trending at £20.64
- £10.16Trending at £14.51
- £11.45Trending at £11.92
- £16.99Trending at £17.19
- £9.58Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.