All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIs Leo Strauss truly an intellectual forebear of neoconservatism and a powerful force in shaping Bush administration foreign policy? This title puts this question to rest, revealing how the popular media came to perpetuate an oversimplified view of a complex and wide-ranging philosopher.
- Author BiographyCatherine and Michael Zuckert are both Nancy R. Dreux Professors of Political Science at the University of Notre Dame. Catherine is the author of two books, including Postmodern Platos, also published by the University of Chicago Press. Michael is the author of three books, including Natural Rights and the New Republicanism.
- Author(s)Catherine Zuckert,Michael Zuckert
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight440 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.