All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow is it that biographies of Shakespeare can continue to appear when so little is known about him, and what is known has been in the public domain for so long? Why is it that a majority of the biographies published in the last decade have been written by distinguished Shakespeareans who ought to know better? This book aims to solve this puzzle.
- Author BiographyDavid Ellis is Professor of English Literature at the University of Kent at Canterbury.
- Author(s)David Ellis
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight540 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.10Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.