All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Sanders Peirce complained that William James allowed pragmatism to become infected with seeds of death like the idea that truth is mutable. This volume aims to defend James's pragmatic theory from a range of critics including Peirce, Bertrand Russell, Hilary Putnam, and Cornel West.
- Author BiographyHarvey Cormier is assistant professor of philosophy at SUNY, Stony Brook.
- Author(s)Harvey Cormier
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.