Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionA stirring reconstruction of one of history's great--and least known --naval battles... Fascinating stuff. A boon for students of military history and naval warfare.--Kirkus Reviews (starred review).
- Author BiographyConstantine Pleshakov received his Ph.D. from the Soviet Academy of Sciences and was Director of the Geopolitics centre there until 1995. He has been a Fellow at the Institute for Advanced Study in Princeton and a Fellow at the Norwegian Nobel Institute in Oslo, and since 1998 has been a professor of International Relations at Mount Holyoke College. He is the co-author of Inside the Kremlin's Cold War and Flight of the Romanovs and has published six novels and a collection of short stories in Russia. He lives in Amherst, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Constantine Pleshakov
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication03/04/2003
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight471 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.