All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing ordinary people, celebrities, game shows, hidden cameras, everyday situations, and humorous or dramatic situations, reality TV is an important popular culture trend, with roots reaching back to the days of radio. This analyses the phenomenon of reality TV, its evolution as a genre, and how it has been shaped by cultural history.
- Author BiographyJulie Anne Taddeo is visiting associate professor of history at the University of Maryland and the author of Lytton Strachey and the Search for Modern Sexual Identity. Ken Dvorak is former president of the American Culture Association and an editorial member of the Journal of Popular Culture, Journal of American Culture, and Film & History.
- Author(s)Professor Julie Anne Taddeo
- PublisherThe University Press of Kentucky
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleFilm and History
- Place of PublicationLexington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University Press of Kentucky
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.80
- £23.71Trending at £30.62
- £2.99Trending at £5.21
- £11.70Trending at £12.16
- £8.95Trending at £9.34
- £4.80Trending at £5.25
- £7.42Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.