All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a series suitable for the selection and use of commercially published tests. This yearbook provides critical reviews and other information on instruments used in all areas of testing and assessment, from education and psychology to business, health care, and counseling.
- Author BiographyThe Buros Institute of Mental Measurements, founded in 1938 by the late Oscar Krisen Buros, is located in the Department of Educational Psychology at the University of Nebraska.
- Author(s)Buros Center for Testing
- PublisherBuros Institute of Mental Measurements,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBuros Mental Measurements Yearbook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBuros Institute of Mental Measurements,U.S.
- Weight2212 g
- Width190 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine62 mm
- Volume editorJames C. Impara,Jane Close Conoley
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.