All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA cumulative counting verse in which a child enumerates items in the kindergarten classroom, from the whole alphabet, A to Z, to 12 eggs for hatching.
- Author BiographyCarey Armstrong-Ellis: Carey Armstrong-Ellis learned in kindergarten to color inside the lines, and it's been working for her ever since. Her first book was Prudy's Problem: And How She Solved It. Deborah Lee Rose: Deborah Lee Rose has seen her own children through the exhilarating, exhausting first days of kindergarten. She is an internationally published author whose award-winning books are among the New York Public Library's 100 Books to Read and Share. Ms. Rose lives in the San Francisco Bay area, and speaks at schools as well as reading, library, and education conferences.
- Author(s)Deborah Lee Rose
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note32 colour illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width229 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Carey Armstrong-Ellis
- Reading AgeFrom 4 To 8
- Interest AgeFrom 4 To 8
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £32.29
- £9.74Trending at £10.49
- £33.99Trending at £36.59
- £35.89Trending at £38.64
- £13.99Trending at £15.06
- £25.85Trending at £27.86
- £15.98Trending at £17.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.