All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith the same hip pop-culture references and endless wit that landed her a regular column on Zooey Deschanel's website, Mary Traina makes getting life together fun, easy, and--gasp--the cool thing to do!
- Author BiographyMary Traina writes a regular series for the Zooey Deschanel-run blog, HelloGiggles, entitled Late 20s Rut-Busting. She is a producer and writer at the Syfy Channel and has also written for The Hairpin and Huffington Post Women. A graduate of Kent State University, Mary interned at the Late Show with David Letterman, where she had a brief but bizarre run-in with Bruce Willis in a stairwell and learned that showbiz isn't really that glamorous.
- Author(s)Mary Traina
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication25/07/2014
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Weight236 g
- Width140 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £10.95Trending at £12.99
- £9.99Trending at £12.57
- £10.04Trending at £10.83
- £7.52Trending at £8.29
- £11.05Trending at £12.22
- £6.86Trending at £7.49
- £7.58Trending at £8.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.