All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the dual nature of justice, in an attempt to make unitary sense of key features of justice reflected in its relation to resentment, punishment and forgiveness. This title probes the human psychology of justice to understand what motivates moral agents who seek to behave justly.
- Author BiographyJiwei Ci teaches moral and political philosophy at the University of Hong Kong and the University of Wuhan.
- Author(s)Jiwei Ci
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication02/05/2006
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £10.89Trending at £12.46
- £14.78Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.