All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential guide to the best and most practical survival information available from the American Armed Forces, edited for civilian use by the same packager who brought us The U.S. Armed Forces Survival Manual that sold over 600,000 copies in the 1980s.
- Author BiographyJohn Boswell is one of America's most successful literary agents and book packagers. He has also authored and co-authored 13 books on subjects from cooking to art history. He lives in New York. Captain George Galdorisi (consultant) recently completed a career as an active duty naval officer. His training and experience have been focused on chemical, biological and radiological attacks. Today he is a Senior Advisor at a large Navy lab in San Diego and is frequently called upon to confer with the Pentagon leadership on chemical and biological matters. He has written fiction, non-fiction, monthly columns and countless articles. He lives in San Diego.
- Author(s)Captain (Retd.) Dick Couch,Captain George Galdorisi
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication13/03/2003
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.85Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.