All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides insight into how religious and moral leadership functions in the realm of international relations, and how the promotion of ethical values works to diffuse international tensions and improve the quality of human life around the world.
- Author BiographyKent J. Kille is associate professor of political science and chair of the international relations program at The College of Wooster.
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2007
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byKent J. Kille
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.