CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.98
- £6.06Trending at £6.72
- £38.07Trending at £40.28
- £6.24Trending at £7.25
- £18.09Trending at £19.13
- £6.33Trending at £6.68
- £10.89Trending at £15.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis books asks, can the UN violate human rights, and if so, how can it be held accountable?
- Author BiographyGuglielmo Verdirame is Professor of International Law at the Department of War Studies and the School of Law at King's College London. Before taking on this position, he was a Lecturer at the University of Cambridge and Fellow of the Lauterpacht Centre for International Law. His main areas of research and teaching are public international law, and legal and political philosophy. He is a barrister at 20 Essex Street chambers, London.
- Author(s)Guglielmo Verdirame
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/08/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in International and Comparative Law
- Series Part/Volume Number82
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight850 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.