All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the way Japan uses soft power in its relationship with the US, its Asian neighbours and Europe. This book contributes to an understanding of the role of soft power in international relations.
- Author BiographyDavid Arase is Associate Professor of Political Science at the Department of Government and Political Science, Pomona College, USA. Tsuneo Akaha is Professor of International Policy Studies, Graduate School of International Policy Studies, and Director, Center for East Asian Studies, Monterey Institute of International Studies, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/12/2009
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleNissan Institute/Routledge Japanese Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDavid Arase,Tsuneo Akaha
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.