All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPublic opinion has always played a significant role in the development and promotion of US foreign policy. This collection of historical and contemporary essays seeks to assess the impact and nature of that opinion more effectively.
- Author BiographyAndrew Johnstone is a Lecturer in American History at the University of Leicester. He is the author of Dilemmas of Internationalism, and his research focuses on US internationalism, and the relationship between the state and private spheres in mobilising support for US foreign policy. Helen Laville is a senior lecturer in American History at the University of Birmingham. She has published widely on women's rights in the Cold War Years, including the monograph Cold War Women (2002). She is currently writing a book on American women in the Civil Rights movement.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in US Foreign Policy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAndrew Johnstone,Helen Laville
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.