All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRacially profiled and wrongfully imprisoned during his second year at Harvard Law School, hip-hop activist Bryonn Bain successfully sued the New York City Police Department and wrote the Village Voice cover story Walking While Black.
- Author BiographyNamed one of the 30 Visionaries Under 30 Who are Changing Your Future by UTNE Reader Magazine, Bryonn Bain has been described by noted public intellectual Cornell West not only as a poet who speaks his truths with a power we desperately need to hear, but also as one of the leading legal minds of his generation.
- Author(s)Bain Bryonn
- PublisherThird World Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThird World Press,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.47Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.