All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.29
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
About this product
- DescriptionCiting such thriving companies as Hewlett-Packard, Xerox and Motorola, Lawler offers an integrated overview of just how an organization must be designed to realize the full potential of high-involvement management. He shows how to implement practices to help create a prosperous environment.
- Author BiographyEDWARD E. LAWLER is professor of management and organization at the Graduate School of Business Administration, University of Southern California, and founder and director of the school's Center for Effective Organizations.
- Author(s)Edward E. Lawler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/1992
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight650 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.