All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for both novices and seasoned professionals, this title focuses on the mechanics of dart throwing by discussing the pros and cons of various stances, such as keeping toes square to the line versus having one foot behind the other. It discusses the necessary equipment from types of darts to board materials, dimensions, and mounting.
- Author BiographyAnne Kramer has been involved in darts for over twenty years and was one of the top female players in Arizona by the age of sixteen. She is married to former No. 1 men's player John Kramer and continues to participate in national dart tournaments. When Kramer isn't working at her day job at a major insurance company, she is playing darts, writing about darts, or promoting darts on her website.
- Author(s)Anne Kramer
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2013
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine152 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.69
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £7.65Trending at £7.92
- £9.85Trending at £11.86
- £5.02Trending at £6.52
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.