All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe new edition of the worldwide bestseller The Ultimate Business Library is a one stop guide to the worlda s leading management thinkers. It offers a unique summary of over 75 business books that have had the most impact on business thinking.
- Author BiographySTUART CRAINER is a co--founder of the media content, concepts, and consulting firm, Suntop Media. He is the author and co--author of numerous books on business, including The Management Century, The Financial Times Handbook of Management, Leadership the Sven Goran Eriksson Way and Business the Jack Welch Way.
- Author(s)Stuart Crainer
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleUltimate Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCapstone Publishing Ltd
- Weight550 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.