All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents 180 quick-to-make cards. This title contains chapters each of which focuses on an essential card-making technique. With practical advice, and instructions, it then features a main illustrated step-by-step project. It also provides techniques and design ideas, including quilling, wire work and beading.
- Author BiographyFeatures cards from highly respected and talented craft designers, including bestselling authors for D&C: Elizabeth Moad, Dorothy Wood, Francoise Read and Sally Southern.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication21/04/2007
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note160 Colour Photographs / 4 pages B&W Templates
- Weight885 g
- Width240 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited bySarah Crosland
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.99Trending at £2.25
- £1.55Trending at £1.89
- £4.49Trending at £5.04
- £5.57Trending at £5.76
- £9.74Trending at £9.85
- £1.85Trending at £3.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.