All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdd flair to everything from afghans to sweaters with the dozens of unique and unusual edgings presented in this stunning book.
- Author BiographyBelinda Bendy Carter has been crocheting since the age of nine. A full-time crochet designer and minister's wife, Carter's designs have been featured on the front cover of magazines 18 times in the last four years. Her other hobbies include watching old movies, musicals and TV comedies. Carter and her husband, Thad, have two sons.
- Author(s)Belinda Carter
- PublisherAnnie's Attic
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBerne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnnie's Attic
- Content Note190 Colour Illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.04
- £1.55Trending at £1.92
- £1.99Trending at £2.29
- £4.49Trending at £7.98
- £5.09Trending at £6.12
- £9.72Trending at £10.03
- £13.99Trending at £16.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.