All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to the art of day trading. It helps readers learn: new day trading methods; order entry strategies; how to avoid costly errors when using electronic trading platforms; and, strategies to maximize profits.
- Author BiographyJacob Bernstein, Chief Market Analyst, Daily Sentiment Index (Santa Cruz, CA), is president of MBH Commodity Advisors Inc. and Bernstein Investments Inc. He has authored more than thirty-five books on trading, investing, investor psychology, and economic forecasts. Bernstein's consulting clients include some of the largest hedge funds, brokerage firms, market analysts, banks, and professional traders in the world.
- Author(s)Jake Bernstein
- PublisherAdams Media Corporation
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationHolbrook, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAdams Media Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.