All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA handbook for real men, explaining things from surviving an avalanche and identifying poisonous snakes to picking a great cigar. It shows men how to fight off a bear; how to treat a snake bite and identify poisonous snakes; how to make a compass; how to set a dislocated joint; and, how to pick the perfect cigar and bottle of wine.
- Author BiographyFrank Miniter is the author of The Politically Incorrect Guide[trademark] to Hunting and an award-winning outdoor writer. He is the executive editor of American Hunter magazine and is a former senior editor of Outdoor Life magazine. Miniter is also the ultimate man. He has run with the bulls of Pamplona, snowshoed the Klondike, hunted Russian bear in Kaleria, and has survived everywhere from the Amazon to the streets of Manhattan. He lives in New York.
- Author(s)Frank Miniter
- PublisherRegnery Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication04/06/2009
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRegnery Publishing Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width188 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.